The Mississippi Public Health Laboratory (MPHL) offers our clients access to web-based reporting through a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) web portal application.
The Clinical Services Portal provides secure, confidential access to perform the following:
- Instant access to current client test results
- Check the status of a test (pending vs. completed)
- Download and print finalized MPHL test reports immediately after results are released
- Review MPHL memos and updates from the portal home page
Client use of the clinical services portal requires only local internet and printer access. The client does not need any additional software or hardware to access the portal.
If you are interested in utilizing our web portal option, choose one of the options below to request enrollment of appropriate staff as users of the web portal:
- Each client must sign the Web Portal User Agreement form and e-mail a PDF of the signed form to LIMSadmin@msdh.ms.gov; or
- Submit a hardcopy of the form via mail/courier to the following address:
MPHL LIMS Administration
570 East Woodrow Wilson
Jackson, MS 39216